Comparative degree Conversation questions in English
English conversation questions: Comparatives
comparative degree speaking, comparative degree speaking activities, comparative speaking exercises, comparative degree questions, english speaking questions, advanced english speaking questions, speaking english practice conversation questions, b1 english speaking questions, b2 english speaking questions, c1 english speaking questions, english speaking, conversation questions, english questions examples,english speaking questions for intermediate, english questions for speaking
Comparative degree questions in English ESL
1. Can you compare yourself with someone else?
2. Would you like to be richer than famous billionaires in the world? Why/ Why not?
3. Why do some people want their mobile phones, houses, or other belongings to be more expensive than others? Could you give some examples about these types of people around you?
4. Could you compare old people with young people?
5. Do you think cheap items could be more expensive than expensive items because their qualities are poor? Can you give any examples about it?
6. Which one of these is more difficult for you? Waking up early in the morning, making speeches in front of the audience, taking an exam, cooking, driving, doing household chores, managing time, and so on?
7. Which one of these is more interesting for you? Traveling alone or spending a wonderful time with your family members or friends?
8. Which one of these is more interesting for you? Being married or single?
9. Which one of these is more interesting for you? Living alone or living with the family?
10. What are you better at?
11. Give us three reasons that you are more clever than your friends or siblings?
12. What place do you feel safer?
13. What are some differences between being a man and a woman? Do you think men are better at cooking, driving and etc than women? Let's give some examples!
14. Do you think learning english on the Internet is better than having a private tutor, or vice versa?
15. Do you think the modern age is better than ancient times, or vice versa?
16. Do you think modern technologies have made our lives easier, or vice versa?
17. Do you think spending time on the internet is much more fun than spending time with friends outside?
18. How can we make ourselves happier than ever?
19. Do you think money can bring more happiness into one’s life than love?
20. Do you feel that you are luckier than others? Why?
ESL English Comparative speaking exercises
21. Do you think people have become more aggressive than before? If so, why?
22. Do you think people can take more time for themselves than before or vice versa?
23. Do you think technology has made people's life easier than ever?
24. Which one of these do you think is better for you? Living in a city or the countryside? Why?
25. Which one of these do you think is better for you? Reading a book or watching a film? Compare them!
26. Which one of these do you think is better for you? Traveling around some countries or cities of your home country?
27. Which one of these do you think is better for you? Living in an apartment house or yard house? Why?
28. Which one of these do you think is tastier for you? Eating organic or inorganic food? Why?
29. Which one of these do you think could be more interesting for you? living in the past or in the future? Why?
30. Which one of these genders do you think has more opportunities for you? Being a man or woman?
31. What jobs are more popular in today’s society?
32. Which one of these do you think is more suitable for you? Online or offline ( real class) lessons? Why?
33. Do you think women look more beautiful at present time than in the past?
34. Do you think men are more clever than women? Explain why and why not?
35. Do you think European countries are more attractive to tourists and foreigners than other parts of the world, or vice versa? Why?
36. Which one of these do you think is worse for your health? Smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol?
37. Which one of these do you think is more fun for you? Working or not working?
38. Which one of these do you think is much greater for you? Possessing a good looking, money or wisdom?
39. Do you think you are smarter than your parents?
40. Which one of these do you think is better for you? Marrying a person younger or older than you?
English speaking questions for intermediate about Comparative degree
41. What things do you think you are better at than your friend?
42. Do you think people are luckier today than they were 50 years ago?
43. What kind of things did you like to do when you were younger?
44. Is family more important to you than your friends? Why?
45. Do you keep yourself busier today than before? How?
46. Do you think people today are busier than in the past?
47. Why do some people prefer buying more expensive items than others even if it is not worth it?
48. What thing or change can make you happier or more cheerful at the moment?
49. What makes you more clever than others?
50. Do you think people have become lazier today than they were 50 years ago?
51. Do you people have become more sociable or unsociable thanks to developing technology?
52. Is there any restaurant that you know serves more delicious meals than the other restaurants?
53. Do you think your lifestyle is more interesting than your friends? Explain why?
54. What news can make you feel more excited?
55. What are the benefits of waking earlier than ever?
56. Do you think old people look younger today compared to the past?
57. Do you think visiting or traveling to European countries has become more popular than elsewhere?
58. Do you think people today live faster than in the past?
59. Do you think modern technologies and innovations have created more opportunities for people to find work?
60. Do you think people are friendlier today than in the past or vice versa?